Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Did you realize?

Everybody longs to give themselves completely to someone,
To have a deep soul relationship with another,
To be loved thoroughly and exclusively.

But God to the Christian says:
"No, not until you are satisfied with living loved by me alone..
And until you discover that only in Me is your satisfaction to be found,
you will not be capable of the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you.

You will never be united with another until you are united with Me -
exclusive of anyone or anything else, exclusive of any desires or longings.

I want you to stop planning, stop wishing and allow Me to give you the most thrilling plan - you can't imagine.

I want you to have the best!
Please allow me to bring it to you - you keep watching Me - expecting the greatest things - You must wait!

Don't be anxious, don't worry,
don't look around at the things you want.
You keep looking away from Me and you'll miss what I want to show you.

And when you are ready, I'll surprise you with a love far more wonderful than any of you would dream.
You see, until you are ready and the one I have for you is ready, I'm working even this minute to have you both ready at the same time.

Until you are both satisfied exclusively with Me, and the life I prepared for you, you won't be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with Me..and thus perfect love.

And, My dear one, I want you to have this most wonderful relationship with Me and to enjoy eternally and concretely the everlasting union of beauty and perfection, and love that I offer you Myself.

Know - I love you utterly.

I am God Almighty

Believe and be satisfied.

~ Author unknown ~

2 comments:

RobC said...

Enjoy your journey, it will be amazing!

RobC said...

Tonight I understand this completely, thank you for pointing this out to me. Bless you my Sister in Jesus.