Monday, July 30, 2007

My passion..

Motocross - 29 July 2007
As I promised my friend rObC, I would share the photos of yesterday's AMAZING MX!

















To start off with the new jump - not so much new as modified.
This jump was aptly christened "Leap of Faith" - experienced for the first time yesterday - Sunday.

We only had 29 entries, which made for a very relaxed day's scoring and everything went smooth as clockwork. Thanx Lauren and Valmé for the assistance - it is such a pleasure to work with such friendly dependable people. Ian Strochan was our MSA Steward, Wimpie Vermeulen, assistant Clerk of the Course and my friend rObC our Clerk of the Course. Yesterday was again proof that we make an excellent team.

Back to the photos:
The Start:



















And they're off!!


















The quads were scary, I really admire those riders!



















And of course the finish!



















Well done all the riders!

2 comments:

RobC said...

Waaaay cool!
Btw, Wimpie was asst COC, without him it would have been a tad hectic for me. Thanks for the pic's!

RobC said...

Well done! I see you are linking too now... learning fast as usual! :-)