Thursday, January 1, 2009

Reading in 2008

When I promised myself in 2008 that I would try to do more reading. . I did not have the slightest idea what turmoil the year would bring. . I only read 24 books and missed the target of 27. . my husband enjoys non-fiction and philosophy so let's see what this year's reading will entail. I'm actually quite excited about the type of books I now have access to, but I hope there will be a bit of light reading in between.

Annemari Coetser - Oop kaarte
David Baldacci - Simple Genius
David Morrell - Creepers
Dr. Spencer Johnson - Who moved my cheese?
Ellen Gunderson Traylor - Maria Magdalena
Gayton McKenzie - The Choice, as told to Charles Cilliers
John van de Ruit - Spud: The Madness Continues
Karen Kingsbury - Between Sundays
Kenneth Blanchard/William Olsen - The One Minute Manager Meets the Monkey
L. Frank Baum - The Wizard of Oz
Margaret Craven - I heard the owl call my name
Michael Connelly - The Last Coyote
Nora Roberts - The Chesapeake Bay Quartet/Chesapeake Blue
Nora Roberts - The Chesapeake Bay Quartet/Inner Harbor
Nora Roberts - The Chesapeake Bay Quartet/Rising Tide
Nora Roberts - The Chesapeake Bay Quartet/Sea Swept
Nora Roberts/J.D. Robb - Strangers in Death
Paulo Coelho - The Zahir
Rhonda Byrne - The Secret
Sue Grafton - C is for Corpse
Sue Grafton - H is for Homicide
Sue Grafton - I is for Innocent
Sue Grafton - M is for Malice
Sue Grafton - T is for Trespass
William Golding - Lord of the Flies

No comments: