Friday, January 18, 2008

Reading in 2007

Promised myself in 2007 that I would do more reading. .and not just fiction. I have also been watching the Best Sellers Lists and I am trying to enlarge my own personal collection of classic books. It was interesting to see how much I got to read - I doubt 27 books in a year is a record, but taking into account that most evenings I either spend on mxit or just fall into bed and sleep like the dead, I think it's not too bad.
Let's see what happens in 2008.

What I read in 2007:

Annalie Botes - Sabbatsreis
David Baldacci - The Collectors
Emma Lee-Potter - Taking Sides
Erin Hart - Lake of Sorrows
I.L de Villiers - 'n Vrou en haar God
James Patterson - Cross
Jodi Picoult - Taking Sides
John van de Ruit - Spud
Kahlil Gibran - Die Profeet
Lance Armstrong - Every Second Counts
Lance Armstrong - It's Not About The Bike
Liza Palmer - Conversations with a Fat Girl
Michael Connelly - The Closers
Michael Connelly - The Lincoln Lawyer
Michael Connelly - The Narrows
Michael Connelly - The Poet
Nicholas Sparks - True Believer
Nora Roberts/J.D. Robb - Born in Death
Patricia Cornwell - At Risk
Paulo Coelho - The Alchemist
Phillip Margolin - The Associate
Phillip Margolin - The Last Innocent Man
Richard Branson - Screw it - Let's Do It!
Sheikh & Shneider - I dared to call Him Father
Sue Grafton - G is for Gumshoe
Tess Gerritsen - The Apprentice
Tommy Tenney - Hadassa, One night with the King

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello!
I'm a big Paulo Coelho's fan and I don't know if you heard about his blog
http://www.paulocoelhoblog.com
I've started as a fan and now I'm collaborating with him and thought that you would like to enter his universe.
Check the blog.
if you want, or subscribe to his newsletter
http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html
You'll see a community of warriors of light sharing ideas, dreams and most importantly following their personal legend.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

The Warrior of Light knows that there are occasional pauses in the struggle.

(Manual of the Warrior of Light)

Have a nice day!

Aart